Top 10 Master Franchises & Master Franchise Opportunities
As more and more people are attracted by numerous, the numbers of those who have more ambitions in this area are also growing. Fortunately, there is a solution for entrepreneurs who are looking for more – they can tap into master . While a regular usually takes the form of a owner arranging an agreement with a bigger company (the franchisor) to use the latter’s brand name or sell its products, a master allows entrepreneurs to sub-franchise within a specific territory. As you can easily guess, this results in some really remarkable prospects. We have compiled a list of top 10 master to give you some guidance in this area.
Franchises that offer Master Franchising – Master Franchises
Since a master franchise usually runs two separate businesses, one as a single franchise and another expanding the company, a wide set of skills is necessary – this is why the types of entrepreneurs who successfully operate master vary wildly. The same applies to the themselves, with their market niches ranging from pet care to car repair.
We have selected ten masterfrom all kinds of industries to show the best offers available to aspiring entrepreneurs who are looking to establish a master franchise:
- ServiceMaster Clean – a company with firm roots in the cleaning industry, priding itself in its service, quality and customer satisfaction
- ProntoWash – the global leader in the car wash industry with an environmentally friendly and convenient service
- Tossed – a franchise in the health food industry with a tremendous growth potential
- Heits Building Services – a company with a proven track record in the commercial cleaning market niche
- Tasti D-Lite – a company with a wildly popular product, offering master nationwide
- Max Muscle Sports Nutrition – a company that is very well established in sports nutrition and weight loss industry
- Maid to Sparkle – a successful company with master available in the residential cleaning industry
- Russell Watergardens & Koi – a mature company with a respected brand and national presence
- Spring Green Lawn Care – a company that offers its master a lot of freedom, flexibility and financial security
- All American Ice Cream and Frozen Yogurt – a company specializing in the rapidly growing specialty ice cream and frozen yogurt market
As you can see, there are many promising and interesting that aspiring entrepreneurs would find attractive. You should be aware though, that where tremendous prospects lie, there are some responsibilities as well. As a master , you would be responsible for recruiting other individual and providing them with some training and support. Furthermore, when assessing master you will need to research the market, the target area, and the parent company.
What is a Master Franchise Agreement?
A typical master franchise agreement usually covers three main points:
· The master franchise fee, which is paid as you begin your operations
· The franchise fee, which you share with your franchisor after selling a franchise to a new
· The royalties, which are also shared with the franchisor
Depending on the master franchise agreement, you may be required to provide training and support to new, as well as seek approval from the franchisor for any new franchise agreements. You should be aware that single franchise agreements often contain an option to upgrade them to master franchise agreements – this option could be especially lucrative if you already know the local market and you are looking for major expansion possibilities. Why not exploit the market to the fullest by becoming a master ?